A Paragon of Collegial Excellence Wrought by a Participant-Focused Approach
Participants return to work informed, equipped, prepared and inspired to see their TMF to its full potential!
Come and learn from the best with the best!
The collegiality of the speaking faculty is matched by the fellowship among participants. The synergy among the participants that constitute the TMF community at this event is fueled by a shared drive for continuous improvement. This event is truly by, for, and of the participants.
Returning customers are happy customers.
Greater than half of the participants at the 7th TMF Summit had attended at least one of ExL’s TMF summits previously. The majority of attendees attended as a group.
Bigger is not better — unless it is.
The prominence and annual growth of this event is a testament to the value and impact of the learning, networking, professional development and overall experience to the everyday success of participants.
The 2018 summit featured 40% more sessions and 30% more speakers than 2017. The 8th TMF Summit will continue to expand offerings by adding a third track on day two so that participants may better tailor their experience to their particular needs. Takeaways include:
- tactics for streamlining operations
- strategies for collaborating with CROs
- ideas for embedding inspection readiness
- tools for plying risk-based QC for data integrity
- orientation to the future of automation and AI
- metrics for oversight of trials
- information on inspection trends
- lessons learned to support and develop staff